BGT-1001 design 2 port gigabit Ethernet among them one port is a PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) another port is a pure data for PoE (Power over Ethernet). It integrates power, analog and logic circuits into a single chip, and can be used for Mid-span and End-span PSE applications. The chip comprises internal temperature monitoring and thermal protection to protect against junction overheating.
The BGT-1001 design meets all IEEE 802.3AF-2003 requirements, such as multi-point resistor detection, PD classification, DC Disconnect, and Back-off for Midcap. It also meets all IEEE 802.3AT-2009 requirements.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE , IEEE 802.3at PoE+
• Auto detect PD power supply is powered by End-span (Type-A) or Mid-span (Type-B)
• Max PoE : 30Watt (IEEE 802.3at PoE+)
• Single DC power supply voltage input (48~57V)
• Provide Screw Terminal Block and DC In both Power System
• Design Short-circuit Protection and Over Current Protection