The BPL-1513 design splits the source PoE signal into separate data and DC power. This device support 12V / 19V and 24V DC output power to converting electricity via DIP switch the device will not cause any damage while changing the voltage output during operation. In data transfer function supports 10/100/1000Mbps rate.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T IEEE 802.3at PoE+, IEEE 802.3af PoE standards
• PD support IEEE 802.3at PoE+, IEEE 802.3af PoE, Max input power load support 30Wtt
• DC output power : 12V / 19V /24V three range adjustable
• Allow changing voltage output during operation without restart the device
• LED indicators for Power function enable and DC output voltage display of 12V/19V/24V
• Supports to Short-circuit Protection