BPS-1454 is a 5 port highly integrated Ethernet switch design with high performance and non-blocking transmission, supports 4 port IEEE 802.3af/at standard Power over Ethernet.
This PCBA design includes a 5 port gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY for dump and smart switch applications. The BPS-1454 enables an advanced power-saving feature to meet the market requirement and complies with IEEE802.3az for EEE and cable-length/link-down power saving mode.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE , IEEE 802.3at PoE+
• 5 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Switch support IEEE 802.3af/at standard of 4 ports PSE function.
• Supporting the power up to 30Watt/15.4Watt/ 7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE ports
• Supports Jumbo Frame 9K
• Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding
• Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
• Supports up to 2K MAC addresses
• Up to 1Mb bits buffer