The NPD04S is designed to run Gigabit speed PoE cables over long distances. This device splits the PoE signal into separate data and power sources and relays them into non-PoE devices. Supports DC output voltage 12V, 19V and 24V via DIP switch three range adjustable. Using the PoE Splitter, you can take advantage of Power Over Ethernet and place Fast/Giga Ethernet-enabled products, such as Wireless Access Points Network Cameras, and VoIP Phone where power outlets are not readily available. It delivers Power over Ethernet (Fast Ethernet /Giga Ethernet) to remote devices. The PoE+ Splitter can be used to complement any 802.3at PoE+/802.3af PoE, Proprietary injector unit, or mid-span switch to provide small to medium-sized businesses with a complete end-to-end PoE solution.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE+, IEEE 802.3af PoE standards
• PoE (PD) support IEEE 802.3at PoE+, IEEE 802.3af PoE, Max power input support 30Wtt
• Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
• The PoE splitter can use to connect non-PoE IEEE802.3at /802.3af compliant devices to an PoE+ injector or PoE+ switch
• DC Output Voltage : 12V / 19V /24V three range adjustable
• With hardware protection design the device will not cause any damage while changing the voltage output during operation
• Up to 100 meters (328 feet) application
• Supports Ethernet PoE to Separate to only Power and only Data output.
• LED indicators for Power function enable and DC output voltage display of 12V/19V/24V
• Supports to Short-circuit Protection
• Plug and Play, no software required
• Supports desktop or wall mounting installation and multiple units combination for easy to bundles organize the Ethernet cables