Model Name: BDS-1310
Extend PD Switch
BDS-1310 is a 5 port highly integrated Ethernet switch design One of them support one port Powered Devices (PD devices). The BDS-1310 design dual powered (PSE and DC) receiving mode. User can select either one to supply power or dual power supply as power backup function for the device (Power failover).
This PCBA design includes a 5 port gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY for dump and smart switch applications. Enables an advanced power-saving feature to meet the market requirement and complies with IEEE802.3az for EEE and cable-length/link-down power saving mode. The switch is ideal for PoE extension bridge applications.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE , IEEE 802.3at PoE+
• 5 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Switch, including 1 Port PD of complying with IEEE 802.3af/at standard
• Design dual powered POE(PD In) and DC In receiving mode. (Power failover)
• Supports Jumbo Frame 9K
• Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding
• Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
• Supports up to 2K MAC addresses
• Up to 1Mb bits buffer