Model Name: BXS-1212
BXS-1212 is a 5 port highly integrated Ethernet switch design with high performance and non-blocking transmission, supports 2 port IEEE 802.3af/at standard Power over Ethernet and 1 port Powered Devices (PD devices). The BXS-1212 design dual power receiving mode PoE(PD) In and DC In. User can select either one to supply power or it can choice dual power supply as power backup function for the device (Power failover).
This PCBA design includes a 5 port gigabit Ethernet MAC and PHY for dump and smart switch applications. The BXS-1212 enables an advanced power-saving feature to meet the market requirement and complies with IEEE802.3az for EEE and cable-length/link-down power saving mode. The switch is ideal for PoE extension bridge applications.
• Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3af PoE , IEEE 802.3at PoE+
• 5 Ports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Switch, including 1 Port PD + 2 Ports PSE/ PoE Extension function, complying with IEEE 802.3af/at standard
• Supporting the power up to 30Watt/15.4Watt/ 7.5Watt/4Watt for each PSE/PoE ports
• Design dual power receiving mode PoE(PD) In and DC In. It supports power backup function when use dual power supply (Power Failover)
• Supports Jumbo Frame 9K
• Non-blocking & Non-head-of-line blocking full-wire speed forwarding
• Automatic Source MAC Address Learning and Aging
• Supports up to 2K MAC addresses
• Up to 1Mb bits buffer