Model Number : NOSP
POE 10kA (20KV) Pass-through Gigabit Outdoor Surge Protector
PCBA Model : BSU-1702
Only PCBA Board
The PoE Pass-through Ethernet Outdoor Surge Protector provides superior lightening and surge protection over gigabit networks speeds to provide Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) over a single Ethernet cable. It provides durable design featuring a higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage. And the 10 kA Impulse Discharge Current guarantees reliable surge protection. The PoE Pass-through Ethernet Surge Protector can function as a transmitter for a PoE switch to deliver power and data through an Ethernet cable. This device protects all 8 pins and is compatible with all types of RJ45 cables.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T PoE standards.
- Provides 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet speed.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass through.
- Built in grounding pad which can connect to grounding cable to lower clamping voltage for better and more reliable protection.
- Load current self-protection mechanism and grounding wire function pulse discharge current protection design.
- Supports 10 kA Impulse Discharge Current.
- Supports 2 protection mode: Line-to-Ground and Line-to-Line.
- IEC/EN 61643-21 (Safety) Initial Pretest Passed.
- IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (EMC) Initial Pretest Passed.
- Protects all Eight (8) pins of the Ethernet cable.
- Plug and Play, no software required.
- Aluminum enclosure with IP68 rating waterproof durable design.
- Support wall mounting installation.
|Product||POE 10kA (20KV) Pass-through Gigabit Outdoor Surge Protector|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
|Clamping Line-to-Ground||Common mode up to 10 kA|
|Clamping Line-to-Line||Differential mode up to 1 kA|
|PoE Pass through||8pins all support PoE pass through|
|Surge Protection Design||10KA|
|Maximum PoE Operation DC Voltage||57 VDC|
|Maximum PoE Operation DC Current||Two pair : 0.65A (Max)
Four pair : 1.3A (Max)
|PoE Power Load||74Watt (Four Pair Max)|
|Temperature||Operating : -20° to 70° C
Storage: -30° to 80° C
|Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
( W x D x H )
|NOSP : 102*87.2*58mm
BSU-1702 : 44*73mm
|Weight||NOSP : 324.6g
BSU-1702 : 50g
|Case of material||Aluminum|
|Certifications||IEC/EN 61643-21 (Safety) Initial Pretest Passed
IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (EMC) Initial Pretest Passed
**Specifications can be negotiated separately according to needs.